Friday, December 5, 2008

Everything has a First Time

Can anyone have a "Writer's Block" even before you can start writing? Thats probably what I have.May be it simply means that I may not be good at this, but as you see, I dont let such revelating thoughts spoil my drive to do something.Now, all of a sudden, it became like "here a blog, there a blog every where a blog blog iyya iyya oo" (u can't quote from Brian Adams when u listen to nursery rhymes atleast a 100 times a day, thanks to my one year old) and I just felt that I should have one too! So, when I saw the "Create a Blog" sign while viewing wondering blogger's post, I clicked. Well, Its been a long time since I signed in to anything and was baffled to see a whole bunch of things I need to do create a blog. I just started filling in the boxes one after another, and in a matter of minutes I had a blog of my own and I had called it "Touring Blogger". Actually I wanted it to be my signature. Not without a reason though... Thanks to PK, we have been doing quite some touring and we are also planning to make a countrywide move.

Now, I had a link, I had a header, but had no clue what to write. Lazy blogger is high funda, one who can write about anything- from american politics to avial recipes with great ease. Busy blogger is quite funny, persona reflecting in words too. Wondering blogger finally gave me the idea to treat this blog like my diary. That sounded good, and until I reveal it to PK, I can even talk abt him in it :).Well here goes the first post, may be its a little long, but still its my first.

2 comments:

busyblogger said...

few minutes of fame..a mention in a blog, what more do you need.Thanks friendy

wondering blogger said...

Nice post. glad that the trigger worked. Keep writing more.